CARE FOR YOUR JEWELRY
Jewelry, when nothing else will do. Yes, jewelry never die, however, in order to keep it sparkling, you have to take care of it. Now that you have invested in your addiction, how do you keep it in sparking and appealing condition?
Below are some helpful inexpensive tips for keeping your jewelry in a beautiful, appealing condition.
Never use harsh chemicals; (can cause corrosion on your setting).
Care for Gold Jewelry
Ingredients required: small bowl, warm water, mild dish detergent, soft tooth brush, soft polishing cloth
- Put jewelry into a small bowl with warm water and a mild dish detergent
- Allow to sit for 3-5 minutes
- Use a soft toothbrush to gently scrub the jewelry
- Remove item from water
- Rinse it and lay out to dry or dry with a polishing cloth
Care for Sterling Silver Jewelry
Ingredients required: small bowl, aluminum foil, hot water (not boiling), two tablespoon of baking soda, soft towel or polishing cloth
- Line the small bowl with aluminum foil
- Add hot water, not boiling
- Add two (2) tablespoon of baking soda
- Soak 20-30 minutes
- Rinse Well
- Use a dry soft towel or polishing cloth to dry
This should keep your joy in sparkling condition.